Sunday, May 23, 2010

not worth it

..i know it's juz not worth it..but i juz can't keep up my mind rite now...how important he is in my life...ugh..juz can't lie to myself..still..i really2 am grateful for the moments we've had..eventhough it ends up like this..like i never exist in his life..but it's ok with me..its fine..like i always said "aku harap kau bahagia dotdotdot (not mentioning his name again)"...and u said "insyaAllah..."...so when did the "tinggalkan awek ko utk aku "came between?hm? well..like he care..how i wish i could hate him.......i wish.....i hope......even if it feels like stabbing my heart deeply, i'll try my best to forget you....i will..1 day...i hope..i hope..

p/s: gaining my own strength..uuff~

4 comments:

mar said...

go mira go....
aku tahu ko boleh...
jgn fikir laki jahat tu lagi...
go mira go...
kita nk dia bahagia,
dia fitnah kita lak...
gile betul dia tu..

**PriNciPLe_AmZy** said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
**PriNciPLe_AmZy** said...

nasib baik aku dah tak jumpa dia tu dah ... sakit lak ati dengar cerita ko ... dah tahap kurang ajar ar mamat tuh!

Mira said...

cah..sabo cah sabo..tiba2..hehehe